In case it shows a yellow-colored triangular warning sign, you will need to install the USB drivers first. As soon as the tool is launched, it should prompt you to install the USB drivers or just click the ‘Driver’ option in the Mi Flash Tool’s interface. Finally, click ‘Install’ to install the latest Xiaomi USB drivers on your computer. Make sure that your phone has a sufficient battery charge (at least 40%) before you attempt the instructions. This should prevent your phone from accidentally switching off during the flashing process and prevent it from bricking. This will also allow you to restore all your data in case you do choose to wipe off the device completely during the flashing process. When the script is done, the fastboot ROM you have flashed will be installed on your device ready to boot.
- This file is helpful to fix logo hangs and bricked devices, as well as other issues with the software.
- One of them is Paranoid Android which was updated to Android 12 in November last year.
- It works best with MIUI devices (smartphones, tablets, Xiaomi, Pocophone, Redmi).
Recover Xiaomi smartphones and related smart objects urgently requires stock firmware flashing all the times. Download respective version of Miflash tool from exposed direct download links to take flashing advantages.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 8.9.20, Weekly android 7.0 firmware of mido.
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.4.18, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
- Finally, the latest Xiaomi stock ROMs also come with various tools and apps that make using the device even easier.
With the introduction of Xiaomi’s Anti-rollback Protection, it is not advised to use Fastboot ROMs to downgrade your device to an older Android version. With everything set up and ready, it’s finally time to flash the Fastboot ROM to your device using the Mi Flash Tool. Mi Flash is a portable software and does not require any installation. So, launch the tool on your computer by double-clicking the ‘XiaoMiFlash.exe‘ executable. As the name suggests, a ‘Recovery ROM’ is installed via the https://about.malaysiakini.com/discover-the-benefits-of-updating-oppo-a83/ in-built Updater or stock MIUI recovery. Now, all you need is the Mi Flash Tool for flashing and you can download it from here.
Notches are going to be dominant this year, especially in the mid-range and budget segments. Developers and users alike are looking for innovative ways to use the notch to make it more useful — if it’s there in the middle of your display, it may as well do something, right? Notch Pie by XDA Member oddlyspaced lets you add a battery indicator to the waterdrop notch of your phone. Kernel sources for the Motorola Moto E7 series and several Xiaomi phones, including the Mi Note 10 Lite, are now available for download.